Over the years, hysteroscopy, both diagnostic and operative, have become an integral part of gynaecological practice. From abnormal bleeding to infertility, hysteroscopy has numerous applications for diagnosis and treatment in the field of gynaecology. Honing the hysteroscopy skills has now become indispensable for a successful gynaecologic practice. Learning from experts is what makes one adequately confident and skilled to perform the procedure in real clinical settings.
Dr Vidya V Bhat, a renowned gynaecologist and an active trainer in advanced FOGSI and ICOG recognised endoscopy training and FOGSI IVF training courses, now brings this blended learning course in hysteroscopy.
This Certificate Course in Hysteroscopy will not only provide clarity on the basic concepts of hysteroscopy, but will take you deeper into the advanced procedures in hysteroscopy and provide understanding and skills for some of the advanced applications of hysteroscopy. Role of hysteroscopy in infertility is discussed in detail. With her years of teaching experience, Dr Vidya V Bhat will share her knowledge and experience via video lectures. LIVE sessions on operative hysteroscopy and using a resectoscope for different indications will help enhance your knowledge and skills in these advanced procedures. Pre-scheduled LIVE Mentor connect sessions will further ensure enhanced learning experience.
What Will You Learn?
- Understand the role of hysteroscopy in the diagnosis and management of infertility
- Understand the indications and the techniques to perform diagnostic hysteroscopy
- Familiarize with basic endometrium views with hysteroscope
- Understand distension media and electrosurgery in hysteroscopy
- Familiarize with the instruments used for hysteroscopy and resectoscopy
- Learn the step by step techniques to perform hysteroscopy for conditions like uterine septum, paraphernalia in polyps, and submucous fibroids
- Understand the procedure to conduct tubular recannulation
- Anticipate and manage the complications of Hysteroscopy
2. Instruments, Electrosurgery & newer innovations in hysteroscopy
4. Understanding the Endometrium through the scope