Reiki is a form of complementary therapy associated with energy healing. Experts say that it works with the energy fields around the body and includes the transfer of universal energy from the practitioner’s palms to the client. Reiki is a technique that is essentially used to reduce stress and relax and can help to promote healing. It is done by hands and is dependent on the thought that unseen life force energy flows through us. It increases the vibratory level of the energy field around the physical body where the negative reviews are attached.
Health Benefits of Reiki
Reiki promotes stress reduction, relaxation, and symptom relief to enhance overall health and well-being. It can:
- Promote tissue and bone healing after surgery or injury.
- Stimulate your body’s immune system.
- Bring on a meditative state.
- Relieve pain and tension.
- Promote natural self-healing.
- Support the well-being of people getting traditional medical treatments such as radiation, chemotherapy, surgery and kidney dialysis.
Conditions that people have used Reiki to help treat include:
- heart disease
- chronic pain
- Reiki benefits fertility
- neurodegenerative disorders
- Crohn’s disease
It is essential to note that Reiki must never take the place of medical treatments. But, people living with specific health conditions may be interested in trying Reiki together with their regular treatment. For instance, some people with infertility may find Reiki beneficial to help them relax. The gentle nature of Reiki therapy may have a soothing effect on patients who find that they become overwhelmed with stress.
The benefits of Reiki for fertility
It is very painful for a woman who cannot conceive a child. It creates a desire beyond words but is understood by other women in a heart-breaking, silent way. Among other things, infertility can be caused by obesity, or stress and an imbalance in hormones. All of these are regarded as symptoms of blocked chakras.
An energy exchange via Reiki practice can be carried out by a person who feels their chakras are blocked. Thus, if a woman finds it hard to get pregnant, she can perform a Reiki on her or hire a practitioner. Fertility Reiki is a special type of healing that reduces tension and anxiety; the body can calm down and conceive much more effortlessly.
Apart from providing stress relief and mental and emotional balance, Reiki can support the development of follicles and employment of healthy eggs during a woman’s cycle, fertilizing eggs and helping the embryo embed in the uterine lining.
Before conception takes place, most women note their periods become regular, they experience less pain and their emotional state enhances significantly. In most cases, a woman can get pregnant within months of starting the healing of their life force, but she frequently chooses to carry on the healing treatments all through the pregnancy to ensure that her baby stays healthy.
Some benefits of Reiki during pregnancy include:
- Emotional balance and confidence
- Reduced exhaustion and nausea
- Deep relaxation
- Improved sleep
- The deep sense of connection and positivity for both the mother and the child
- Reduced stress and tiredness
- Lessened pain, making labor and delivery easier
How can Reiki Help with IVF?
IVF or In vitro fertilization has assisted several couples in having children. An egg is fertilized in a laboratory and then planted in the uterus with IVF. While IVF is safe and effective, the process can be nerve-racking.
Although stress is just a part of life, chronic stress can have a negative impact. Your body emits a cascade of hormones in response to anxiety, and when you are under stress for a long time, these hormones can cause health problems. Fortunately, Reiki healing fertility can help you to lower stress. Few researchers have found that decreasing stress can perk up your chances of getting pregnant through an IVF cycle. Couples that have infertility and are undergoing IVF frequently face high amounts of stress. Reiki helps to decrease stress as it improves blood flow to reproductive organs, encourages hormone production and enhances the immune system.
The Recommended schedule for the IVF cycle
Reiki ahead of and following egg retrieval
- It aids to decrease stress and produce the essential hormones for egg maturation before egg retrieval.
- Reiki after the egg retrieval eliminated any built-up tension during the process while getting the uterus ready for embryo transfer.
Before and after embryo transfer
- Treatments pay attention to calming your body, particularly the uterus, enabling it to get and look after the embryo adequately.
- Reiki right after embryo transfer stabilizes the endocrine system, decreases anxiety, and relaxes the uterus by controlling energy flow and hence improving the possibilities of successful implantation.
Reiki in the days after embryo transfer
- Reiki within the days after the transfer aids the implantation of the embryo.
Reiki prior to sperm collection
- Reiki prior to sperm collection improves erectile dysfunction and improves sperm quality, count and motility.
How Often Should You Perform Reiki for Fertility?
It is up to you when it comes to the number of Reiki sessions that you should perform. Experts recommend trying out at least four sessions to evaluate the prospective benefits of the practice. Remember though that Reiki is a spiritual practice, and you can get it as often as you would like. Timing for sessions can be weekly, every other week or monthly or when you feel to perform it.
After every Reiki practice is over, make sure to cleanse your hands with cool water as this washes away any negative energy that may have surfaced. After your treatment, focus on how you felt afterward, that night, and the following day. And if you can, carry on to try to notice what changes –emotionally, energetically, spiritually, physically – might have taken place.
There are several Reiki fertility success stories that you can go through to find out how it has helped women of all ages.
The Bottom Line
If you believe in alternative therapies and you want to conceive naturally then Reiki is something that you should definitely consider.