Yoni Pichu is an Ayurvedic therapy designed especially for woman and for treating various gynaecological disorders. The treatment name is derived from the Sanskrit word Yoni meaning the genital part. The treatment involves procedures that cleanses the vaginal area using medicated oils.
- Vitiated dosha can be nullified.
- Dhaatu can be strengthened.
- Subsidies pain.
- Improves hygiene.
- Prevents fungal and yeast infections.
- Treats recurrent miscarriage.
- Heal ulcers.
- Treats uterine, bladder, rectal prolapse.
There are no reviews yet.