Coroblock is a natural supplement to maintain immune response in infectious and allergic conditions.
- Nutraceuticals, namely, vitamin C, vitamin D, n-3 PUFA, zinc, and probiotics, were selected because of potential biological mechanisms that may beneficially affect viral and respiratory infections.
- These Nutraceuticals have all been found to influence cellular processes related to inflammation. Inflammation is particularly relevant to several viral infections because of the negative outcomes (often death) observed in a large number of patients whose immune response becomes hyperactive in response to virus, leading to severe outcomes, such as ARDS and sepsis.
- Melatonin has been identified as a potential antiviral agent against fatal viral infections by computational methods, and it has also been highlighted as a potential therapeutic agent for fatal viral infections due to its documented antioxidant, antiapoptotic, immunomodulatory, and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Probiotic therapies ( Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG, or Lactobacillus casei and Bifidobacterium breve and prophylactics may also confer some advantages for managing symptoms of fatal viral infections or risks associated with its treatment. Probiotics have tentatively been associated with the reduction of risk and duration of viral upper respiratory tract infections.
- Vit C
- Vit D
- Zinc sulphate
- Lactobacillus plantarum
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus
- Docosahexaenoic acid
Composition (Each capsule contains):
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid): 120mg
- Zinc sulphate: 6mg
- Vitamin c (Ascorbic acid) 60 mg
- Vit D 3 300 IU Lactobacillus paracasein – 1 billion cfu
- Lactobacillus plantarum – 1 billion cfu
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus – 1 billion cfu
- Melatonin 2mg