Bio-Ubiquinol is the reduced and more bioavailable form of Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone). Ubiquinol’s primary role is in the synthesis of energy in the form of ATP and as a protective antioxidant. It is considered as the strongest lipid soluble antioxidant synthesized in the body, providing an active defence against oxidative damage to lipids, proteins and DNA.
- Improves quality of semen / Oocytes.
- Effective in Erectile Dysfunction.
- Increase the success rate of IVF.
- Boost your energy and stamina levels.
- Support the health of your cardiovascular system
- Help you feel younger and reduce the normal signs of aging
- Enhance the support of your immune and nervous systems
- Replenish your CoQ10 levels if you’re taking a statin drug
- Taking statins
- Having high BP/hypertension
- Going through IVF treatment for low sperm count or improving oocyte quality
- Suffering from mental illness like Parkinson’s / Alzheimer’s disease, mental dementia, etc.
- Above the age of 35
- Recovering from a recent surgery DIRECTION OF USE One capsule per day orally or as advised by the physician. BIOUBQR is Effective for FERTILITY TREATMENT
- Improves sperm density & motility (Idiopathic asthenozoospermia and spermatozoa motility).
- BIOUBQR is vital for the health of both male & female reproductive system,
- It improves egg, sperm & oocyte health and it also plays a key role in protecting DNA at a cellular level. HELP YOU REDUCE THE SIGNS OF NORMAL AGING
- Help you potentially feel more alert and responsive.
- By keeping blood levels high in CoQ10, help you maintain your vitality. HELP YOU PRODUCE MORE ENERGY FOR YOUR CELLS
- Act as a catalyst in your body’s various chemical reactions, leading to the production of energy.
- Ignite your body’s engine by jump-starting energy production in your cells. PROMOTE HEALTHY BLOOD CIRCULATION IN YOUR BODY AND A MORE EFFICIENT HEART
- maintaining proper levels of CoQ10 can help you maintain normal blood pressure levels. ACT AS AN ANTIOXIDANT TO HELP PROTECT YOU FROM FREE RADICALS
- Provide your body with added defence against oxidation stress to your cells, tissues, and organs.
- Help recharge other antioxidant nutrients to their active states — and keep them working for you. PROVIDE A BOOST TO YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM
- Help support your immune system by providing a defence against free radicals.
- Provide your body with added defence against oxidation stress to your cells, tissues, and organs.
- Help recharge other antioxidant nutrients to their active states — and keep them working for you. SUPPORT YOUR NERVOUS SYSTEM
- Preserves Brain Function, Fights Migraine and Mental Illness like Parkinson’s & Alzheimer’s disease and mental dementia. BIOUBQR IS A SYNERGISTIC BLEND OF UBIQUINOL, RESVERATROL & ASPARTIC ACID
Help Treat Heart Failure:
Heart failure is often a consequence of other heart conditions, such as coronary artery disease or high blood pressure. These conditions can lead to increased oxidative damage and inflammation of the veins and arteries. Heart failure occurs when these problems affect the heart to the point that it is unable to regularly contract, relax or pump blood through the body, treatment with CoQ10 could assist with restoring optimal levels of energy production, reduce oxidative damage and improve heart function, all of which can aid the treatment of heart failure
Male & Female Fertility Enhancer :
Female fertility decreases with age due to a decline in the number and quality of available eggs. CoQ10 is directly involved in this process. As you age, CoQ10 production slows, making the body less effective at protecting the eggs from oxidative damage. Supplementing with CoQ10 seems to help and may even reverse this age-related decline in egg quality and quantity.
Similarly, male sperm is susceptible to the effects of oxidative damage, which may result in reduced sperm count, poor sperm quality and infertility. Several studies have concluded that supplementing with CoQ10 may improve sperm quality, activity and concentration by increasing antioxidant protection.
Help Keep Your Skin, Young :
Your skin is the largest organ in your body, and it’s widely exposed to damaging agents that contribute to aging. These agents can be internal or external. Some internal damaging factors include cellular damage and hormonal imbalances. External factors include environmental agents, such as UV rays. Harmful elements can lead to reduced skin moisture and protection from environmental aggressors, as well as the thinning of the layers of the skin.CoQ10 can reduce the damage from internal and external agents by increasing energy production in skin cells and promoting antioxidant protection.
In fact, CoQ10 has been shown to reduce oxidative damage caused by UV rays and even decrease the depth of wrinkles. Lastly, people with low levels of CoQ10 seem to be more likely to develop skin cancer.
Reduce Headaches :
Abnormal mitochondrial function can lead to an increased calcium uptake by the cells, the excessive production of free radicals and decreased antioxidant protection. This can result in low energy in the brain cells and even migraines .Since CoQ10 lives mainly in the mitochondria of the cells, it has been shown to improve mitochondrial function and help decrease the inflammation that may occur during migraines.
Additionally, CoQ10 deficiency has been observed in people suffering from migraines.it seems that CoQ10 not only helps treat migraines but may also prevent them.
Increased Exercise Performance and Reduce Fatigue :
Oxidative stress can affect muscle function, and thus, exercise performance. Similarly, the abnormal mitochondrial function can reduce muscle energy, making it hard for muscles to contract efficiently and sustain exercise.
CoQ10 can help exercise performance by decreasing oxidative stress in the cells and improving mitochondrial functions. Moreover, supplementing with CoQ10 can help increase power during exercise and reduce fatigue, both of which can improve exercise performance.
Help With Diabetes :
Oxidative stress can induce cell damage. This can result in metabolic diseases like diabetes. Abnormal mitochondrial function has also been linked to insulin resistance.CoQ10 has been shown to improve insulin sensitivity and regulate blood sugar levels. Doing so significantly reduced fasting blood sugar levels and haemoglobin A1C, which is the average of blood sugar levels over the past two to three months. Lastly, CoQ10 might help prevent diabetes by stimulating the breakdown of fats and reducing the accumulation of fat cells that could lead to obesity or type 2 diabetes.
Role in Cancer Prevention :
Oxidative stress is known to cause cell damage and affect their function. If your body is unable to effectively fight oxidative damage, the structure of your cells can become damaged, possibly increasing the risk of cancer.
CoQ10 may protect cells from oxidative stress and promote cellular energy production, promoting their health and survival. Interestingly, cancer patients have been shown to have lower levels of CoQ10. Low levels of CoQ10 have been associated with up to a 53.3% higher risk of cancer and indicate a poor prognosis for various types of cancer. What’s more, supplementing with CoQ10 may help reduce the chance of cancer recurrence. CoQ10 plays a critical role in the protection of cell DNA and cell survival, both of which are strongly linked to cancer prevention and recurrence.
Good for the Brain
Mitochondria are the main energy generators of brain cells. Mitochondrial function tends to decrease with age. Total mitochondrial dysfunction can lead to the death of brain cells and diseases like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s. Unfortunately, the brain is very susceptible to oxidative damage due to its high fatty acid content and its high demand for oxygen. This oxidative damage enhances the production of harmful compounds that could affect memory, cognition and physical functions.
CoQ10 may reduce these harmful compounds, possibly slowing the progression of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease. CoQ10 has been shown to protect brain cells from oxidative damage and reduce the action of harmful compounds that can lead to brain disease.
Protect the Lungs
Of all your organs, your lungs have the most contact with oxygen. This makes them very susceptible to oxidative damage. Increased oxidative damage in the lungs and poor antioxidant protection, including low levels of CoQ10, can result in lung diseases like asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). Furthermore, it has been shown that people suffering from these conditions present lower levels of CoQ10.
Liver toxicity is a rare yet serious side effect of statins. The mechanism is still unclear, but a deficiency of CoQ10 has been suggested. CoQ10 decreased liver enzymes (AST and GGT) and markers of inflammation with this non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD).
Amenorrhea is a lack of menstruation in women of reproductive age – usually defined as missing at least three periods in a row. It may be caused by low reproductive hormone levels, including follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH).
In women with amenorrhea, Ubiquinol increased FSH and LH levels.
Antiphospholipid syndrome is an autoimmune disorder that greatly increases the risk of blood clots and pregnancy-related complications. Ubiquinol significantly reduced clotting factors and inflammation in patients with this syndrome.
Cyclosporine is a drug used to prevent the body from rejecting organ transplants that can also cause kidney damage. Ubiquinol prevented kidney damage and a decline in kidney function from cyclosporine in mice.
Ubiquinol protected eye cells from the effects of high pressure (glaucoma) and helped prevent cell death.
Ubiquinol is found in high concentrations in tissues that require a lot of energy, such as the muscles. As a supplement, it increased muscle mass.
Supplementation with ubiquinol improves symptoms of aging such as reduced activity, worsening eyesight, poor skin health, and abnormal curvature of the spine. Ubiquinol activates genes that help slow the rate of aging and prevent some symptoms of age-related diseases.
Resveratrol is a plant compound that acts like an antioxidant. The top food sources include red wine, grapes, some berries and peanuts, are one of the best water-soluble antioxidants. Most of the resveratrol’s benefits concentrate on its influence on certain enzymes that generate and propel chemical reactions, thus playing critical roles on overall health and longer living; they facilitate DNA repair, reduce inflammation, and delay oxidative stress (the negative thrust of free radicals).
Improves Blood Pressure: Resveratrol may accomplish this blood-pressure-lowering effect by helping to produce more nitric oxide, which causes blood vessels to relax.
Improves Lipid Profile: Several studies in animals have suggested that resveratrol supplements may change blood fats in a healthy way. Resveratrol seems to influence cholesterol levels by reducing the effect of an enzyme that controls cholesterol production. As an antioxidant, it also may decrease the oxidation of “bad” LDL cholesterol. LDL oxidation contributes to plaque build-up in artery walls.
Lengthens Lifespan: There’s evidence that resveratrol activates certain genes that ward off the diseases of aging. It works to achieve this in the same way as calorie restriction, which has shown promise in lengthening lifespans by changing how genes express themselves.
It Protects the Brain: Several studies have suggested that it can help slow down age-related cognitive decline. This may partly be due to the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activity of resveratrol. It seems to interfere with protein fragments called beta-amyloids, which are crucial to forming the plaques that are a hallmark of Alzheimer’s disease .Additionally, the compound may set off a chain of events that protects brain cells from damage.
Benefits for Diabetes: Resveratrol has been shown to have several benefits for diabetes. These benefits include increasing insulin sensitivity and preventing complications from diabetes. One explanation for how resveratrol works is that it may stop a certain enzyme from turning glucose into sorbitol, sugar alcohol.
Ease Joint Pain: Arthritis is a common affliction that leads to joint pain and loss of mobility. Plant-based supplements are being studied as a way to treat and prevent joint pain. When taken as a supplement, resveratrol may help protect cartilage from deteriorating.
Anticancer Properties: Resveratrol has been studied, especially, for its ability to prevent and treat cancer. In animal and test-tube studies, it has been shown to fight several kinds of cancer cells, including gastric, colon, skin, breast, and prostate.
- Male Infertility: Regulator of testosterone synthesis and may act on a stimulatory receptor (NMDA). D-AA shows promise in aiding male fertility. It works in the central brain region to cause a release of hormones, such as luteinizing hormone, follicle-stimulating hormone, and growth hormone. It may also build up in the testicles, where it alleviates a rate-limiting step of testosterone synthesis, which leads to a testosterone increase.
- Erectile dysfunction (ED): By the age of 50, about 50% of men have some form of ED, and more than 5% are completely unable to get or keep an erection. While D-aspartic acid (DAA) may have some use in treating ED by increasing testosterone levels.
Muscle strength. Taking D-aspartic acid does not seem to improve muscle strength in trained male athletes. The effect of D-aspartic acid in untrained athletes or women is not known
- Increasing mineral levels.
- Enhancing athletic performance.
- Reducing tiredness.
- Not Recommended for Children before 4 years of age.
- The product is required to be stored out of reach of children.
- Not to exceed the stated recommended daily usage.
- This Product is NOT intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Not For Medicinal Use.
- Product manufactured in a GMP-certified plant.
- Ubiquinol (100 mg) + Resveratrol (50MG)+D-Aspartic acid(40mg)