Globally, approximately 0.3% of all infants born every year are conceived using Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART); Also, there has been a dramatic rise in the number of women who are choosing to conceive after the age of 35.
The increasing demand for ART has resulted in mushrooming of infertility clinics in India.
There is a huge dearth of skilled embryologists and the skills involved in embryology are complex, delicate, and require adequate knowledge and practice.
The proficiency of an embryologist contributes a great deal for the success of infertility treatment.
This course is designed to ensure that each participant will be up-to-date in his or her clinical knowledge and aware of the workings of an IVF Lab.
What Will You Learn?
- Gain expertise in consulting, deciding and implementing the protocols of ovarian stimulation and embryo transfer
- Learn the techniques of embryo culture and cryopreservation
- Understand embryo biopsy and preimplantation genetic testing techniques
- Gain exposure to other aspects of ART such as luteal phase support, management of recurrent IVF failure, fertility preservation techniques
- Get Live interactive mentoring session with the Bloom Training Academy Experts
- Acquire knowledge for setting up & efficiently run an ART Lab.