Flertility presently does not accept advertising on all its platforms – including the Website. This includes third-party websites or companies, which promote their third-party banners, links, microsites, and modules as well. The guidelines of the India IVF Clinic advertising policy are mentioned below to guide readers and visitors about flertility policy. Flertility refers to the website and app as “Flertility”. The website and app of Flertility are guided by healthcare professionals which are referred as “Flertility Professional Properties”.
- Flertility does not accept any proposals of advertising.
- Flertility does not accept or showcase any advertisement or product on its platform.
- Flertility makes sure that no user is misleadon visiting the website for gaining knowledge or information about their respective fertility and pregnancy needs.
- Flertility does not accept any sponsored advertisements, which can be showcased in front of readers or patients.
- Flertility agrees that there is a difference between advertising and editorial content and strives constantly to maintain a margin between both as per requirement. India IVF never engages itself to any commercial tie-up regarding such content.
Advertising Policy Complaints
If you have any queries or complaints about any of Flertility policies, then you can contact our team at email@example.com or via the contact number present on the India IVF contact us page.